- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
There are more than half a million PMI credential holders across six continents in more than 180 countries. They work in every industry, from healthcare, telecommunications and finance to IT and construction. PMI’s 2014 Pulse of the Profession® study finds that organizations with more than 35% PMP certified project managers have better project performance.
What is PMP?
- The most important industry-recognized certification for project managers
- Recognized by The Project Management Institute (PMI)
- A comprehensive credentialing program for project management practitioners keen to get the in-depth knowledge of project management
What benefits will PMP offer you?
- PMP credential on your resume beefs it up and proves that you have project management experience
- According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries
- Recognize demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams
- Indicate that you have a commitment to the profession of project management
What will you learn?
- Learning of the fundamental concepts of project life cycle and organization
- Understanding the processes of project management such as initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling and closing
- Planning of scope management
- Performance of quality assurance and quality management
- Identification of risks and performance of risk management
- Planning and performance of human resource, procurement and stakeholder management
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses