Diploma in Project Management Professional (PMP) is an advanced professional diploma provided by The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States and American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Diploma is an advanced professional diploma provided by American Academy which is an ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with the Project Management Institute in the United States, qualifying engineers and project managers to pass the tests of the international Project Management Institute (PMI) so as to obtain the international PMP certification.
With PMP diploma, project managers and engineers learn about scientific, applied and technical skills required for project management and excellent project planning so as to achieve high profitability and great success.
PMP diploma covers the following fields:
- Introduction to project management and its pivotal role for businesses.
- Operation management and project administration.
- Integrated project management.
- Time management and business success.
- Cost management and high profitability.
- Quality management and high business efficiency.
- Risk management.
- Modern project management.
- Planning management and project implementation.
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission