- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Professionally Certified Project Managers are a benchmark for excellence in terms of performance and productivity in their profession and bring a repeatable, consistent quality to the projects they manage. Certification gives project managers a competitive edge in job opportunities, promotions and they retain higher salaries than those without certification.
Focus on key concepts in each of the processes and professional responsibility. Answer sample questions formatted in a similar manner to the actual exam. Plan a project to ensure successful delivery and stakeholder satisfaction
- Apply best practices to plan and run projects using a 6-step project management process
- Implement risk management techniques and deploy mitigation strategies
- Estimate and schedule task work, duration and costs with confidence
- Implement monitoring tools and controls to keep you fully in command of the project
- Recognize and practice the leadership skills needed to run a motivated team
- Understand projects and project management discipline
- Learn the project management processes described in the PMBOK®
- Project environment and context
- PMBOK® process groups and knowledge areas
- Initiate the project
- Plan the project: Manage project execution
- define the scope
- develop a schedule
- establish a budget
- define quality standards
- plan purchases and contracting
- plan staffing, communication and risk
- Monitor and control project work
- Control scope, cost and schedule
- Measure project performance - earned value management
- Report project performance and manage stakeholders
- Close project and contract
- Understand professional responsibility
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® certificate*
As an effective project manager, you organize scarce resources, work under tight deadlines, control project change and generate maximum team performance. Through a simulated case study, you learn how to successfully plan, manage and deliver projects. You also learn how to implement project management processes, develop leadership skills and respond to real-world scenarios. At the end of the course, you leave with templates and checklists for use back at the workplace.
- Defining the project workload
- Building high-confidence estimates
- Scheduling the project
- Creating the project timeline
- Developing a risk management process
- Effectively matching resources to work
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Integration Management
- Establishing an effective control process
- Implementing the plan
- Tracking and reporting progress
- Successful Project Closure
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses