- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: 2 Weeks
In this course, you learn the essential terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the Oracle® exam. You also receive the Campus Education Primavera attendance Certificate.
Basic Project Management in Primavera :
- This Course provides Hands on Training For Primavera’s clients/server based solution.
- Participants will gain a thorough background in the concepts of Planning and Scheduling.
- Scheduling techniques will be covered. this course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion. all workshops and instruction use the three basic elements of project management: schedule , resource and costs.
Advanced Project Management in Primavera:
- This course provides in-depth project management training in Primavera’s clients/server based solution.
- Building off the skills learned in the basic course covers advanced subjects such as earned value management , updating baselines and top-down budgeting.
- Hands-on workshops enable students to apply skills learned throughout the course.
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Planners and Schedulers
- Planners/ Schedulers
- Cost Controllers
Project Management In Primavara P6 Rel7:
- Project Management life cycle
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Creating a Project
- Creating a work Break down Structure
- Adding Activities.
- Creating Relationships
- Adding Constraints
- Maintaining the project Documents Library
- Grouping , sorting and Filtering Data
- Defining Resources and Roles
- Assigning Roles.
- Assigning Resources and Costs
- Analyzing Resources and Costs
- Optimizing the project Plan.
- Base Lining the Project Plan
- Project Execution and control.
- Reporting Performance
- Project website
Advanced Project Management in Primavera P6 Rel7:
- Creating and Managing Portfolios
- User Defined Fields and Global Change
- Assigning Codes
- Duration Types
- Thresholds and Issues.
- Advanced Scheduling
- Updates Baseline
- Tracking Layouts
- Top – Down Budgeting
- Top – Down Estimating
- Transferring Data Between Primavera and Excel
- Claim Digger
- Percent Complete Types
- Earned Value analysis
- Activity usage profile and spreadsheet
- Auto compute Actual
- Importing and Exporting data.
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses