Course detailsThe PMP ® training course covers PMBOK ®, supports you to implement a real-world project from your field with the one-on-one coaching by consultants, and then prepares you to pass the exam smoothly.
Program Training Methodology
- Interactive workshops
- One-on-One Coaching by Expert Trainers
- 1500 PMP ® Exam Questions
- Exam Application Submission
- Mind Maps
- MS Project 2013 Training
- Project Managers' Word Templates
- Special Tool for Small-Medium Projects
- Detailed Study Notes covering PMBOK®
- PMBOK ® , 5th edition
- Advanced Topics: Soft Skills, KPIs & Strategy
Covering PMP ® Body of Knowledge
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Stakeholders Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Business Case
- Negotiation Skills and Time Management
- Project Management KPIs (Dashboard)
- Organize the Project Environment
- Developing Schedule & Calendar
- Identify Sequences, Lead & Lag
- Task Completion Percentage
- Setting & Assigning Resources
- Assigning Costs
- Saving Baselines
- Reports & Dashboard
- You will be granted Approved Training Hours by PMI ®to sit for the PMP ® exam
- Change Zone is an Authorized Provider by the International Association of Continuous Education and Training (IACET) . You will be granted Continuous Education Units (CEUs) upon submitting Project Work and Passing Change Zone's Assessment in Change Zone
- Change Zone's CEUs are considered by PMI ® as PDUs (Professional Development Units)
Job titles this course is suitable for
Anyone seeking the practical expertise of a project manager or trying to pass the PMP ® exam or managing a project in their corporate or trying to attain a project management position.
Job roles this course is suitable for:By performing a practical project in our Project Management Program you will be accompanied with One-on-One Coaching from our team of consultants in the field, you will develop the practical confidence to implement the concepts in any modern organization around the globe and be qualified for the PMP ® exam.
About Change Zone
Change Zone started on 2005 with a driving passion to make a difference in the local and international community. Chang Zone provides a unique experience of change. Chang Zone facilitates and coaches “Positive Change Initiatives”.
Positive Change Initiatives are holistic development programs that address real-world complexity with Critical Systems Thinking Interventions.
Critical Systems Thinking Interventions addresses change initiatives with efficacious methodologies that make positive changes to systems dynamics.
That is, interventions should make the right changes (including formulation and execution improvements) that ensure the organization’s well-being on the short, as well as, the long term. Improving problematic situations requires deriving improvements that are feasible and desirable in a given context.
Change Zone innovatively integrates the principles of behavior change with developmental programs. It aligns your learning with your purposes, coaches to experiment in practice, and to nurture positive attitudes.
Change Zone attracts change agents among corporate and individuals. Change agents are serious about results, and exercise self-discipline to achieve the desired state of change
Project Management Professional (PMP) Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.