- Locations: Al Danah
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings Flexible Options
- Call: +971 4 2753473
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
-Describe professional project management
- Initiate a project.
- Plan project work.
- Develop project schedules
- Develop cost estimates, and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Plan project procurement.
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work.
- Monitor and control project work.
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs.
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts.
- close the project.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for persons who have on the job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, seek career advancement by moving into a formal Project Manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Project Management
- Lesson 2: Project Management and the Organization
- Lesson 3: Working with Project Management Processes
- Lesson 4: Initiating a Project
- Lesson 5: Planning a Project
- Lesson 6: Planning for Project Time Management
- Lesson 7: Planning Project Budget, Quality, and Communications
- Lesson 8: Planning for Risk, Procurements, and Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 9: Executing a Project
- Lesson 10: Managing Project Work, Scope, Schedules, and Cost
- Lesson 11: Controlling the Project
- Lesson 12: Closing a Project
About New Horizons Computer Learning Center-Abu Dhabi
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. For 30 years, New Horizons has provided more than 30 million students with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications. We’re now the world’s largest independent IT training company, and we continue to lead:
- 300 computer training centers in 70 countries (and counting)
- Largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world
- Ranked in the top 5% of the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction
- Official training partner for technology leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware
- Microsoft’s largest training provider, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide
- World’s largest Cisco-authorized training partner
New Horizons is an authorized partner to the top technology providers. For students that means training with the highest quality source materials and the latest products and technologies. For businesses it means getting the highest return on their training investment.
Invest in courses and certifications that advance careers:
The largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world includes an extensive array of vendor-authorized IT training and all the in-demand Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware certifications.
Learn in your own way:
All of New Horizons’ award-winning learning methods deliver the same comprehensive content—in online and traditional classroom settings, at your worksite, and self-paced with one-on-one support.
Continuously upgrade the people who drive your business:
We’ll create innovative training solutions that work for your business and we’ll account for the results—whether your company is small, mid-sized or a global enterprise. New Horizons training yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio, based on manager surveys of the improved performance and productivity immediately following our training.See all New Horizons Computer Learning Center-Abu Dhabi courses