- Locations: 43 El-Khaleifa El-Mamoun St.,EGYPT
- Duration: 40 Hours
This program is designed to enable project team members and team leaders of single and multiple workplace projects to perform their role more thoughtfully and more effectively. The design of the Diploma means that the course also provides a sound basis for managers who wish to develop further and take higher level management and business programs
Course outlines :
Module 1: Managing Professional Development Activities
- Assessing Needs and Planning Development Activities
Module 2: Overview of Project Management
- Project Management Best Practice; Definitions;
- Why Project Management is Essential;
- The Demand for Project Management;
- Qualities and Competencies of a Project Manager
Module 3: Project Structures and Life Cycle
- Defining and Categorizing Projects;
- The Life Cycle of the Project;
- Overview of Prince Project Methodology;
- The Lean and Mean Approach
Module 4: Feasibility and Risk in Projects
- Testing and Assessing the Feasibility of the Project;
- Assessing and Managing Risk
Module 5: Working with and Leading People ( Project Teams )
- Managing the Project Team Members;
- Managing Creativity and Conflict;
- Internal and External Roles and Responsibilities;
- Managing Relationships
Module 6: The Project Closure Stage
- Planning and Activating the Closure Point;
- A Project Closure Templates
Module 7: Managing Projects: Research, Development, Proposal, Implementation
- Inpidual Report – Planning the implementation of a project
- To equip delegates with an advanced ‘toolbox’ of techniques, systems, strategies, tools and methods to setup, plan, manage and close out almost any project.
- To develop their people management skills, confidence and experience of using these new skills and techniques so as to become even more dynamic project managers, make decisions quickly, and in a way that includes the project team, sponsors and end users.
Who Should Attend?
The Diploma is suited to people working in both the private and public sector, and is appropriate to almost all functional disciplines and industrial sectors.
The Diploma is suited to those who are:
- Working in a project team
- Involved in managing project teams
- Involved in delivering projects, managing suppliers, etc.
- Implementing projects and managing change within organizations.
- supervisory or management position, or other project related roles
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses