- Locations: Al Sadd
- Duration: 2 Days
This module takes participants through the stages of project management and raises awareness about how to delegate effectively.
Employees today are no longer merely extensions of the machinery, but are expected to deal with challenges that impact their work directly. They are expected to observe, think, plan, and then solve challenges that will help the organization control costs and increase revenues.
About British Council Qatar
- English language teaching and learning, and the delivery of UK examinations
- international arts programmes, cultural management and the creative economy
- building higher education partnerships and research links with the UK
- internationalising the curriculum and approach to teaching and learning across education sectors
- developing exciting international youth initiatives.