- Fees / Price QAR 8,800
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This course addresses the accounting and finance side of project management. Accounting has an important role to play in ensuring that the project is managed appropriately and come in on budget both cost and time-wise. This course will equip participants with a solid working knowledge of basic business practices when it comes to dealing with projects
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the key issues in project finance
- Identify and evaluate the financial need of different projects
- Plan and prepare a project budget
- Identify key project risks
- Evaluate projects
- Explain the contractual context and identify contractual issues in a project
- Evaluate project financing within the economic context.
- Management or other staff involved in coordinating or managing projects in their organisations.
- The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and practical workshop sessions.
- Project management
- Project financing
- Creating the project budget
- Project costing
- Project revenues and cash flows
- Monitoring project progress: (Is it on time and within budget so far?)
- Assessing project financial success
- Key project risks – entity and transaction risks
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses