- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
For project managers, leaders and team members with little knowledge or experience of corporate accounting and project accounting and finance.
This course will improve the participant’s understanding of:
- Why businesses take on projects – long term corporate objectives
- Determining the long term profitability of a project and defining
expected and minimum acceptable outcomes using techniques including:
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Net Present Values (NPV)
- Break even analysis
- Internal rate of return (IRR)
- Sensitivity analysis
- The financial and budget cycles of a business
- Forecasting project costs and aligning project requirements with
corporate financial objectives
- The differences between project cash flows and project profitability
- Cash flow management
- Monitoring of project financial performance, dealing with unexpected expenses and changes in project funding plans
Using simulated case studies and interactive examples, the participant will gain a greater understanding of the measurement of the financial and economic value of projects, and its contribution to organisational
objectives. They will also better understand how to manage project funding requirements in line with organisational financial resources
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses