This course provides t he delegates with the theory and core methodology they will need to manage projects or participate on project teams., it focuses on the conceptual underpinnings that delegates must know in order to use any project management software application effectively.
The Project Management Life Cycle
- What is a Project?
- The Project Management Life Cycle
- The Role of the Project Manager
Setting Up for Success
- The Meaning of Success
- What Happens in the Initiation Phase?
- Project Definition and Scope
- Putting Together a Statement of Work
- The Project Charter
The Project Team
- The Teamwork Challenge
- Selecting Team Members
- The Team Charter
- Project Risk
The Project Team
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Work Package Sequencing
The Project Schedule
- The Scheduling Process
- Time Estimates
The Project Budget
- What is a Budget?
- Creating a Preliminary Budget
- Budget and Schedule Balancing
Project Tracking and Control
- Moving the Project Forward
- Monitoring for Project Progress
- Earned Value Analysis
- Getting Back on Track
- Communications Overview
- Project Performance Reports
- Project Change Requests
- Elements of Close-out
- Evaluation of People and Projects
Learning Objectives :
After completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the phases of the Project Management Life Cycle and a project manager’s role in each phase.
- List and discuss basic project success criteria and common reasons for project failure.
- Discuss techniques for setting up a strong project team.
- List and discuss elements of a Risk Management Plan.
- Discuss techniques for planning and sequencing project activities, including the Work Breakdown Structure and the Network Logic Diagram.
- Identify the Critical Path for completing a project on schedule.
- List and discuss the cost elements that should be included in a project budget.
- Discuss techniques for controlling for deviation from budgets and schedules.
- Discuss key elements of project management communications and reporting tools.
- Discuss key activities of project close-out.
Who should attend
Delegates enrolling in this course should be planning to lead a project (primary audience) or serve on a project team (secondary audience).
Including case studies , different practical exercises for demonstration , role play
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses