- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
In this course, students exchange project plan data with other applications, update project plans, create visual reports, and reuse project plan information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- exchange project plan data with other applications.
- update a project plan.
- manage project costs.
- report project data visually.
- reuse project plan information.
- Project 2007 - Level 1
- An understanding of project management concepts.
- Knowledge of a Windows operating system, either Windows XP or Windows Vista.
Lesson 1: Exchanging Project Plan Data with Other Applications
- Import Project Information
- Export Project Plan Data into Excel
- Copy a Picture of the Project Plan Information
Lesson 2: Updating a Project Plan
- Enter Task Progress
- Enter Overtime Work
- Split a Task
- Reschedule a Task
- Filter Tasks
- Set an Interim Plan
- Create a Custom Table
- Create a Custom Report
Lesson 3: Managing Project Costs
- Update Cost Rate Tables
- Group Costs
- Link Documents to a Project Plan
Lesson 4: Reporting Project Data Visually
- Create a Visual Report
- Customize a Visual Report
- Create a Visual Report Template
Lesson 5: Reusing Project Plan Information
- Create a Project Plan Template
- Create a Custom View
- Make Custom Views Available to Other Project Plans
- Share Resources
- Create a Master Project
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses