The lab scenarios in this course are selected to support and demonstrate the structure of various application scenarios. They are intended to focus on the principals and coding components/structures that are used to establish an HTML5 software application.
This course uses Visual Studio 2012, running on Windows 8.
- Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
- Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive Use Interface
- Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
- Module 12: Animating the User Interface
- Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
- Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses