- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
- Overview of HTML and CSS
- Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Creating Advanced Graphics
- Animating the User Interface
- Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
- Creating a Web Worker Process
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2012 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.