- Locations: Mishref
- Duration: 5 Days
The course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation detailswith .NET Framework 4.0. This course describes the new enhancements in the C# 4.0 language by using Visual Studio 2010.
In this course, lower-intermediate level programmers gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. The course highlights the structure of C# 4.0 programs, language syntax, and implementation details. This course is not mapped to any exam.
This course is intended for experienced developers who already have programming experience in C, C++, Visual Basic, or Java and understand the concepts of object-oriented programming.
This course is not designed for new programmers; it is targeted at professional developers with at least 12 months experience of programming in an object-oriented environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the .NET Framework, and understand how to use C# and Visual Studio 2010 to build .NET Framework applications.
- Understand the syntax of basic C# programming constructs.
- Create and call methods in a C# application.
- Catch, handle and throw exceptions.
- Perform basic file IO operations in a C# application.
- Create and use new types (enumerations, classes, and structures), and understand the differences between reference types and value types.
- Control the visibility and lifetime of members in a type.
- Use inheritance to create new reference types.
- Manage the lifetime of objects and control the use of resources.
- Define properties and indexers to encapsulate data, and define operators for this data.
- Decouple an operation from the method that implements an operation, and use these decoupled operations to handle asynchronous events.
- Use collections to aggregate data, and use Generics to implement type-safe collection classes, structures, interfaces, and methods.
- Implement custom collection classes that support enumeration.
- Query in-memory data by using LINQ.
- Integrate code written by using a dynamic language such as Ruby and Python, or technologies such as COM, into a C# application
- Module 1: Introducing C# and the .NET Framework
- Module 2: Using C# Programming Constructs
- Module 3: Declaring and Calling Methods
- Module 4: Handling Exceptions
- Module 5: Reading and Writing Files
- Module 6: Creating New Types
- Module 7: Encapsulating Data and Methods
- Module 8: Inheriting From Classes and Implementing Interfaces
- Module 9: Managing the Lifetime of Objects and Controlling Resources
- Module 10: Encapsulating Data and Defining Overloaded Operators
- Module 11: Decoupling Methods and Handling Events
- Module 12: Using Collections and Building Generic Types
- Module 13: Building and Enumerating Custom Collection Classes
- Module 14: Using LINQ to Query Data
- Module 15: Integrating Visual C# Code with Dynamic Languages and COM Components
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses