- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
The course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation detailswith .NET Framework 4.0. This course describes the new enhancements in the C# 4.0 language by using Visual Studio 2010.
In this course, lower-intermediate level programmers gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. The course highlights the structure of C# 4.0 programs, language syntax, and implementation details. This course is not mapped to any exam.
This course is intended for experienced developers who already have programming experience in C, C++, Visual Basic, or Java and understand the concepts of object-oriented programming.
This course is not designed for new programmers; it is targeted at professional developers with at least 12 months experience of programming in an object-oriented environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the .NET Framework, and understand how to use C# and Visual Studio 2010 to build .NET Framework applications.
- Understand the syntax of basic C# programming constructs.
- Create and call methods in a C# application.
- Catch, handle and throw exceptions.
- Perform basic file IO operations in a C# application.
- Create and use new types (enumerations, classes, and structures), and understand the differences between reference types and value types.
- Control the visibility and lifetime of members in a type.
- Use inheritance to create new reference types.
- Manage the lifetime of objects and control the use of resources.
- Define properties and indexers to encapsulate data, and define operators for this data.
- Decouple an operation from the method that implements an operation, and use these decoupled operations to handle asynchronous events.
- Use collections to aggregate data, and use Generics to implement type-safe collection classes, structures, interfaces, and methods.
- Implement custom collection classes that support enumeration.
- Query in-memory data by using LINQ.
- Integrate code written by using a dynamic language such as Ruby and Python, or technologies such as COM, into a C# application
- Module 1: Introducing C# and the .NET Framework
- Module 2: Using C# Programming Constructs
- Module 3: Declaring and Calling Methods
- Module 4: Handling Exceptions
- Module 5: Reading and Writing Files
- Module 6: Creating New Types
- Module 7: Encapsulating Data and Methods
- Module 8: Inheriting From Classes and Implementing Interfaces
- Module 9: Managing the Lifetime of Objects and Controlling Resources
- Module 10: Encapsulating Data and Defining Overloaded Operators
- Module 11: Decoupling Methods and Handling Events
- Module 12: Using Collections and Building Generic Types
- Module 13: Building and Enumerating Custom Collection Classes
- Module 14: Using LINQ to Query Data
- Module 15: Integrating Visual C# Code with Dynamic Languages and COM Components
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.