- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
The course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation detailswith .NET Framework 4.0. This course describes the new enhancements in the C# 4.0 language by using Visual Studio 2010. In this course, lower-intermediate level programmers gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. The course highlights the structure of C# 4.0 programs, language syntax, and implementation details. This course is not mapped to any exam.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the .NET Framework, and understand how to use C# and Visual Studio 2010 to build .NET Framework applications.
- Understand the syntax of basic C# programming constructs
- Create and call methods in a C# application.
- Catch, handle and throw exceptions.
- Perform basic file IO operations in a C# application
- Create and use new types (enumerations, classes, and structures), and understand the differences between reference types and value types.
- Control the visibility and lifetime of members in a type.
- Use inheritance to create new reference types.
- Manage the lifetime of objects and control the use of resources.
- Define properties and indexers to encapsulate data, and define operators for this data.
- Decouple an operation from the method that implements an operation, and use these decoupled operations to handle asynchronous events
- Use collections to aggregate data, and use Generics to implement type-safe collection classes, structures, interfaces, and methods.
- Implement custom collection classes that support enumeration.
- Query in-memory data by using LINQ.
- Integrate code written by using a dynamic language such as Ruby and Python, or technologies such as COM, into a C# application
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses