- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
Training Quality Guarantees :
The course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation detailswith .NET Framework 4.0. This course describes the new enhancements in the C# 4.0 language by using Visual Studio 2010.
In this course, lower-intermediate level programmers gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. The course highlights the structure of C# 4.0 programs, language syntax, and implementation details. This course is not mapped to any exam.
This course is intended for experienced developers who already have programming experience in C, C++, Visual Basic, or Java and understand the concepts of object-oriented programming.
This course is not designed for new programmers; it is targeted at professional developers with at least 12 months experience of programming in an object-oriented environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Explain the purpose of the .NET Framework, and understand how to use C# and Visual Studio 2010 to build .NET Framework applications.
• Understand the syntax of basic C# programming constructs.
• Create and call methods in a C# application.
• Catch, handle and throw exceptions.
• Perform basic file IO operations in a C# application.
• Create and use new types (enumerations, classes, and structures), and understand the differences between reference types and value types.
• Control the visibility and lifetime of members in a type.
• Use inheritance to create new reference types.
• Manage the lifetime of objects and control the use of resources.
• Define properties and indexers to encapsulate data, and define operators for this data.
• Decouple an operation from the method that implements an operation, and use these decoupled operations to handle asynchronous events.
• Use collections to aggregate data, and use Generics to implement type-safe collection classes, structures, interfaces, and methods.
• Implement custom collection classes that support enumeration.
• Query in-memory data by using LINQ.
• Integrate code written by using a dynamic language such as Ruby and Python, or technologies such as COM, into a C# application
Before attending this course, students must have:
• At least 12 months experience working with an Object Oriented language
• Have C++ or Java knowledge:
• Creating Classes
• Inheritance and Abstraction
• Knowledge of the Visual Studio IDE.
- Module 1: Introducing C# and the .NET Framework
- Module 2: Using C# Programming Constructs
- Module 3: Declaring and Calling Methods
- Module 4: Handling Exceptions
- Module 5: Reading and Writing Files
- Module 6: Creating New Types
- Module 7: Encapsulating Data and Methods
- Module 8: Inheriting From Classes and Implementing Interfaces
- Module 9: Managing the Lifetime of Objects and Controlling Resources
- Module 10: Encapsulating Data and Defining Overloaded Operators
- Module 11: Decoupling Methods and Handling Events
- Module 12: Using Collections and Building Generic Types
- Module 13: Building and Enumerating Custom Collection Classes
- Module 14: Using LINQ to Query Data
- Module 15: Integrating Visual C# Code with Dynamic Languages and COM Components
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)