This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#. And Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class,
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams
- Serialize and desterilize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data.
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Module 1: Review of C# Syntax
- Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
- Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
- Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
- Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
- Module 7: Accessing a Database
- Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
- Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code
- Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
- Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses