- Duration 15 Weeks
- Locations Mubarak Al-Abdullah
- C++ Plus Data Structures, Fifth Edition, Nell Dale, Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2011.
- C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures, Sixth Edition, D.S. Malik, Course Technology, Cengage Learning, 2013.
This course is an introduction to data structures. Topics include recursion, lists, trees, stacks, queues, graphs and hash tables. An introduction to time complexity.
- CSC 125 & CSC 130
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Apply advanced programming techniques (e.g. recursion) for backtracking problems. [ABET a, i]
- Implement different data structures (lists, stacks, queues, trees, graphs, etc.) [ABET a, i]
- Analyze and compare the performance of different data structures. [ABET b, c, j]
- Select the appropriate data structure for a given problem. [ABET c, j]
In the mid-1990s, a group of distinguished Kuwaiti academicians and businessmen realized the vital importance of establishing a modern university in Kuwait equal in quality to other prestigious universities abroad and to serve the ever-increasing educational demands of the local society and the Gulf region. Its primary purpose was to prepare generations of young leaders and professionals for the demands of a new global technological era.
In January 1997, Kuwaiti Academic Group, comprised of 41 faculty members from Kuwait University, was established to lay the foundation for the proposed "University of the Future." Their studies culminated in the vision of "Gulf University for Science and Technology" (GUST).zSee all Gulf University for Science & Technology courses