- Duration 15 Weeks
- Locations Mubarak Al-Abdullah
Practicing advanced problem solving techniques: arrays, stacks, queues, strings, sorting, arithmetic, algebra, combinatorics, number theory, backtracking, geometry, graphs algorithms and traversals. Introduction to dynamic programming. Preparing students majoring in computer science for international and regional ACM programming contests.
- CSC 225 (Programming and Data Structures).
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Design efficient solutions for simple and advanced programming problems.
- Implement rapid and accurate solutions for programming problems.
- Work within a team effectively in a competitive atmosphere.
- Participate in the Regional and International ACM Programming Contests.
In the mid-1990s, a group of distinguished Kuwaiti academicians and businessmen realized the vital importance of establishing a modern university in Kuwait equal in quality to other prestigious universities abroad and to serve the ever-increasing educational demands of the local society and the Gulf region. Its primary purpose was to prepare generations of young leaders and professionals for the demands of a new global technological era.
In January 1997, Kuwaiti Academic Group, comprised of 41 faculty members from Kuwait University, was established to lay the foundation for the proposed "University of the Future." Their studies culminated in the vision of "Gulf University for Science and Technology" (GUST).zSee all Gulf University for Science & Technology courses