- Duration 120 Hours
- Locations Al Tarfa
This course is conducted in a simulated banking environment and is designed to prepare participants to perform the role of a Teller in a bank branch. Through demonstrations, exercises, role plays and problem solving situations, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills related to executing transactions, complying to Qatar Central Bank regulations, handling cash and effectively serving customers. In addition to assessing these components, attitudes, behaviours, participation, attendance and punctuality will also be assessed.
- Functions of a Professional Teller
- Core products and services offered by tellers
- Teller Operations and Procedures
- Taking care of Security & Risk
- Customer experience matters