- Explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Apply success techniques to get the most out of your work.
- Understand productivity techniques to maximize your use of time.
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mind set to sell.
- Connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience
- Understand the 4 major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.
About Al Mahdan Training and Consultancy
Al Mahdan is all about creative development of others. We are an incubator for development through a number of programs: seminars, thought leadership and training. We come with a new angle to training provision which transforms the concept of the training and consulting into one integrated approach.
We offer to our clients' unique and bespoke services through conducting organizational assessments prior to their training, of which it's length and breadth is determined by the organization itself. Based on client request, we offer a high-level current state assessment to determine the required competencies, as well as assessments of its employees' current competencies against the ones required for their roles. Training is then provided in a way that really addresses the issues identified and is more objective and proactive, and allows us to provide a service of much higher value than traditional training firms. We are also committed to providing the best: trainers, speakers and consultants to our clients and ensure we continue to be the trainer of choice for our clients and partners.See all Al Mahdan Training and Consultancy courses
Soft Skills Related Questions
I'm a civil engineer but with work experience in the sales field. Can you please guide me on whic...
Unanswered //Dec 25, 2017 Sales and Negotiation, Sales, Marketing and PR