- Duration: 45 Hours
Safety training is a key element in the prevention of work-related injuries, illnesses and death. When educated on safety procedures, participants will know how to prevent accidents in the workplace, and will also learn how to respond efficiently if presented with a dangerous situation. Another benefit of safety training is a reduction in accident and incident rates, which reflects favorably on the organization. Safety training is also important because it provides a way for companies to document proof that such training has occurred, protecting it from potential lawsuits involving injuries.
The objective of the Professional Certificate in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Control (HSE) is to provide engineers with the proper information and skills to develop and implement a variety of safety & occupational health programs at the workplace in order to protect personnel, equipment, production and the workplace environment.
- OSHA 010: Fundamentals of Health, Safety and Environmental Control (HSE)
- OSHA 030: Risk management, Job Hazard Analysis and HAZOP studies
- OSHA 040: Occupational Health, Safety (OHSAS 18001) and Environmental Control (ISO 14001) systems
- OSHA 050: Drilling and Work-Over Safety
- OSHA 060: OSHA Construction Industry Safety & Health Training
- OSHA 070: Maritime Industry – Shipyard Employment Standards (Shipbuilding, Ship Repairing, Ship Breaking)
- OSHA 080: Fire Marshal Training
- OSHA 090: HSE Auditing
- OSHA 010: Accidents Investigations
About CAE Egypt
We_They is an independent company, with its headquarter in Alexandria, Egypt. The company provides state of the art Computer-Aided Engineering training and services . Along with our partners, we provide training, engineering consultancy and software development for the oil and gas industry and process engineering.See all CAE Egypt courses