- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 211, Second Sector, Egypt
For junior staff or new managers with limited presentation experience and a requirement to develop or improve their presentation skills.
Participants will learn how to make presentations with impact. From original concept through to final delivery. Participants will:
- Have greater confidence when delivering presentations
- Understand how to prepare effectively for a successful presentation
- Identify their own presentation style
- Learn presentation tips and tools
- Consider the importance of understanding the needs of their audience
- Understand how to engage the audience and keep the message relevant
Each participant will conduct at least one presentation, and will give and receive feedback to and from their peers and the facilitator. Participants will leave this course with the confidence and skills to build their own presentations and deliver them with impact.
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses