- Price EGP 2,000
- Duration 36 Hours
- Locations 13 El Mesaha Street Dokki. Giza, Egypt., Career Gates Gizeh...+2 more
In today’s image-driven environment, capturing life from behind a camera can lead you almost anywhere: lighting, styling, retouching/editing, designing, experimenting, documenting, manipulating, processing, and teaching. The Photography major will prepare you to navigate the full range of commercial and fine art photography—able to move seamlessly between cutting-edge digital tools and classic darkroom work
Career Gates provides a real world, serious approach to professional photographic education. Our objective is to successfully educate and graduate professional image makers with the technical, artistic and business skills necessary for success.
- People who want to become a professional photographer.
- People who want to earn money as a freelance photographer.
- Experienced photographers who want to learn new skills.
- Amateur photographers who want to take better photos.
Professional course in Photography is divided into 4 Modules as follows:
- Eye of the Photographer.
- The Camera & The Lens.
- Image Capture.
- Processing Black & White Film.
- Digital Processing.
- Colors and White Balance.
- Natural Light and Available Light.
- Artificial Light.
- Electronic Flash & Strobe.
- Nature and Landscape Photography.
- The Perfect Print.
- Basic Portrait Lighting.
- Studio Portraiture.
- Location Portraiture.
- Child and Pet Photography.
- Wedding Photography.
- Photojournalism & Fashion Photography.
- Finishing Touches and the Zone System.
- Macro Photography & Astrophotography.
- Photo manipulation with Photoshop CS6
Photography literally means "writing with light" and photographers completing final graduation projects should keep this simple, but vital, definition in mind. Graduation project topics may range from documentary work to abstract, fine art prints. Whichever topic a student selects, the goal of the project should be to capture the reality, or unreality, of her world.
- An original university bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Copy of Identification Card.
- Applicants should pass English test or equivalent.
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Career Gates (Human Resources Management Professional.
- A participant has to score a minimum of 70% in the exam for each course.
- A minimum attendance of 80% has to be satisfied in each course.
We_They, the premium provider of British Training in Egypt, is an initiative developed by MSA University, to provide a full spectrum of professional training programs and workshops, that would develop our learners’ soft, vocational skills and Knowledge required by their professional careers.
We_They, the planet of creativity is one of the premier institutions providing state-of-the-art education that transforms the younger minds to true professionals in the sphere of Art and Design.See all Career Gates courses