- Fees / Price from KWD 265
- Duration 90 Days
- Location Kuwait
Professional Personal Trainer Certification course
This program teaches the Trainer PROFESSIONAL ADVANCED theoretical approach needed to excel and apply knowledge as a Professional Trainer.
The curriculum will include the following Advanced study in depth:
Bio-mechanics, Muscle Structure, Skeletal Structure, Kinesiology, Anatomy & Physiology, Nervous and Cardiovascular systems, Human performance, Advanced strength and free weight training, Advanced Aerobic and Anaerobic training, Designing and implementing exercise programs for all ages, Preventative and post-rehabilitative fitness programs, Practical application instruction and exam. PROPTA certification course is different then the rest, and that is why:
- All courses include hands on instructions, proper bio-mechanics and proper movement.
- PROPTA email or telephone support
- currently active in 183 countries in 5 languages
As an applicant you will have the choice of obtaining a certification in on of the following:
- Professional Personal Trainer , Group Exercise Instructor , Dance & Fitness Instructor, Olympic Weight Lifting Coach, Youth Health & Fitness Instructor, Kick Boxing Instructor, Boxing Instructor.
The following steps are required for completion:
- Written exam submitted by e-mail only.
- Practical exam hands on proctored by an IFBB PRO PROPTA director examiner in a gym atmosphere.
- 20 clinical hours prior to practical exam.
- CPR Certification.
- Food handlers permit.
Am I eligible for Professional Personal Trainer Certification?
The following eligibility requirements have been adopted for level 2 Personal Trainer certification exam
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification or a competitive professional athlete (proof of membership with any professional athletic organization)
- Nutrition Consultant certification is required prior to taking this course.
- Supplementist Certification is required prior to taking this course.
- Food Handlers Certification is required prior to taking this course.
The Personal Trainers Association – PROPTA™ / USPTA™ / PTA™ also know and the “Private Trainers Association” is one of the leading education bodies in the United States and worldwide for educating professional fitness and conditioning trainers and Nutrition and Diet Therapy. It was established in 1980 by noted bodybuilder and Mr. USA title holder Joe AntTheiri, and is based in Los Angeles, California.See all The Professional Personal Trainers Association courses