- Locations: Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
- Duration: 35 Hours
This program aims to prepare participants to enter the exam Project Management Professional from the Project Foundation provided Management Institute (PMI).
are expected from the end of the session the trainee that:
- The principles and recognizes the special operations Pal PMI.
- to learn project management life cycle.
- trained on the PMP exam questions successfully.
Evaluation criteria for each training director
trainee will be assessed during the session based on his performance in the activities carried out by
session has been designed to fit the needs of:
- project managers.
- attendants projects.
- Project coordinators.
- business owners.
- laws and operations of the PMP.
- project planning management.
- Administration field projects.
- Department of project scheduling.
- Department of quality projects.
- human resources management in the projects.
- risk management projects.
- stakeholders in project management.
- project life cycle.
- Project Management budget
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses