In this program you will learn about...
If you are a Consultant, this program shows you how you can protect your interests and avoid potentially heavy professional liability arising from expressed or implied terms of the contract..
If you are using consultants on your projects, this program shows you how you can get the best from your consultant including expressed and implied warranties and guarantees.
On Projects & Specialist Assignments
This Program will provide you checklists to help you protect your interests.
- The Nature of Professional Liability
- Professional Liability Common Disputes
- Professional Laws and Regulations
- Liability, Causation & Damages in Professional Liability Claims
- Responsibilities towards Client
- Technical Expertise/Competence
- Cost Estimate
- Timely Completion
- Conflict of Interest
- Not to Harm Interests
- Not to Mislead
- Responsibilities towards Future Owners
- Responsibility towards Other Effected Parties
- Harm Known Interests
- Conceal Evidence
- Obstruction of Justice
- Effective Liability Transfer
- Between the Contracting Parties
- About Liability towards Non Contracting Parties
- Criminal Liability
- Due-Diligence Standard
- Claim Preparation against Professional
- Claim Analysis
- Claim Negotiated Settlement
- Your Action Plan
About Petro Training - Malaysia
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses