- Price AED 5,040
- Duration 5 days
- Timings Full Time
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Knowledge Village
This course carries a high level of professional credibility as it recognizes individual expertise in business analysis as well as the tools and techniques used to improve the overall success of projects. The certification shows that the individual can wear both the Business Analyst and Project Manager "hat" within a project.
The key objectives of PMI-PBA® course are:
- Understand business process analysis.
- Understand the key benefits of proper Business Analysis and Requirements Management.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of PMI-PBA's 5 Domains and their underlying Tasks.
- Identify and practice the key Skills and Knowledge needed to perform Business Analysis successfully.
- Become prepared for the PMI-PBA certification test.
Business Customers, Users or Partners, Business Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, Project Managers or Team Leaders, Systems Architects or Designers, IT Managers/Directors, Systems or Application Developers, QA Professionals, Systems Testers, Systems Analysts, and anyone wanting to enhance their business analysis skills
- Language: English
- Instructor led, case studies, group discussion, group exercises, risk games, individual exercises, quiz's
- High school with 7500 hours of Business Analysis experience and 2000 hours of project team experience within the past 8 years and 35 hours of Business Analysis education
- Bachelor's degree with 4500 hours of Business Analysis experience and 2000 hours of project team experience within the past 8 years and 35 hours of Business Analysis education.
Performance-Based Learning Outcome
- Apply the learned processes when you manage a business analysis project in real life
- Use visual diagrams to guide through any business analysis activity, with the related inputs and outputs relationships
- Produce needed models to initiate, plan, execute, business analysis projects in real life
Zeus Consulting is a training provider covering a range of services in diverse fields such as IT, Quality Management, Service Management, Project Management, Compliance and Technology. With a diverse portfolio of clients in the Middle East region, we are professionals in education.
Our expertise comes from our elaborate know-how and experience with project, quality, risk, and service management. We also specialize in technology enablement and International Standards Compliance and reporting. Zeus stays up-to-date with emerging trends and has a network of experts constantly specializing and growing their skills to best provide our clients with current tools, techniques, methodologies, and technology. Additionally Zeus has a green branch emerging from its core focusing on helping businesses with sustainable initiatives and introducing innovative ways to capitalize on while culturally and environmentally sustaining themselves and the earth.
Zeus’s model is based on Internationally-recognized Best Practices that target three areas of business running: People, Process, and Technology. By incorporating best practices within these areas, Zeus has improved service delivery, productivity, and business operations of numerous well-renowned organizations.
Our expert knowledge and competencies in SFIA, TIPA, ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2, EFQM, GRI, and the likes of it along with our diverse experience with Arab Entities and Culture have rendered us a bigger market share in the Middle East over a short time.See all Zeus Consulting courses