At the end of the program participants will acquire the following:
A better understanding of HR role in any organization.
Learn the main cornerstones of HR Department.
Learn how to construct a successful HR strategy
Practice the needed key HR skills
- The Attract-Develop-Retain Cycle
- The concept of HR business Partner & The main functions of HR department
- The key skills of a successful HR business partner
- Identifying The strategic HR role and its impact on the overall results
- The hiring process and the types of interviews & The use of a competency model/system
- The needed Planning for a successful interview (Interviewing guide)
- Identifying the visual, verbal and vocal characteristics of the different personalities
- Converting business goals to learning goals & Training needs Analysis (TNA)
- Personal Development Process (PDP)
- Competency framework & The competency based system
- Performance Management systems & HR annual Budget components
About Strategic Vision
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses