- Locations: 17 Albatrawy St From Abas Al Akad â€“ Nasr City â€“ Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 81 Hours
How to become a programmer? This Diploma has been designed specifically to answer this question and to achieve this goal. As programming languages and techniques have been multiplied and specialized, it becomes very difficult to decide the preferable programming language to be studied in order to become a professional developer. That is why; We “HELPER Centers for Learning Solutions” are very keen while preparing this Diploma to choose a set of programming tools that you can after studying it, become a professional programmer in .NET Technology; and also to identify the correct way to design and test the required program. Our focus and attention have been on the selection of the latest and most advanced programs that will be suitable for labor market mechanisms, and continuous requirements, and ongoing changes in the concepts of information systems and software. Thus, we have organized a selection of homogeneous programs that puts you in the track of professionalism in the field of .NET Technology and Microsoft databases. In addition, the Diploma Graduation Project offers you hands-on experience under supervision of trained and certified specialists.
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- SQL Server 2008 Core
- Visual C# 2008 Core
- ADO.NET 3.5 Core
- Programming Concepts
- .NET 3.5 Framework
- Final Project 2010
- Introducing the trainee to the fundamentals and concepts of object oriented programming.
- Since most software application use databases one way or the other, it was mandatory to include this field of study in our programming diploma. Our database management system of choice was, of course, Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Due to the success and appeal of C#, whether in desktop application or in web programming, we have it as our programming language of choice.
- Since it was necessary to introduce a mechanism for the programming language to interact with the related database, ADO.Net 3.5 is an integral part of our programming diploma.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses