- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Years
- Locations 13 El Mesaha Street Dokki. Giza, Egypt., Career Gates Gizeh...+2 more
This diploma provides participants with a practical approach to marketing applications that can be used at work by providing relevant, recent and practical methodologies to marketing problems and strategies. This will be done by exposing participants to strategic marketing issues faced by marketers, contemporary marketing strategies and solutions, and methods for evaluating marketing performance and return on investment.
In this diploma, participants will learn how to:
- Work in a marketing team and across other functions.
- Understand the backgrounds of people in different functions in an organization.
- Realize the importance of market driven organizations.
- Work in a market driven organization and help transform organizations.
- Identify trends taking place in marketing.
- Know the fundamental pillars in marketing management.
- Identify marketing problems and recommend solutions.
- Analyze marketing problems and suggest course of action.
- Convert threats into opportunities.
- Develop a fully integrated marketing plan.
- Understand the role and impact of marketing on an organization, industry and country.
- Compare local, regional and international markets.
- Analyze future marketing trends.
- Respond to marketing threats and opportunities.
- Respond to competitors actions.
Who should attend?:
- Marketing professionals who want to expand their knowledge in contemporary marketing issues and practices.
- Non-marketing professionals interested to advance their marketing knowledge, and professionals interested to switch to a marketing career.
- Module 1: Introduction to Marketing
- Module 2: Consumer Behavior
- Module 3:Entrepreneurial and Innovative Marketing
- Module 4: Digital and Database Marketing
- Module 5: Service and Retail Marketing
- Module 6: Strategic Marketing
- Submit and present an actual marketing issue facing an organization with marketing strategies and tactics.
- Case will be reviewed by panel of judges.
- An original university bachelor’s degree certificate with a minimum overall grade “Good” or GPA of 2.3.
- Graduates with grade "PASS" have to provide two years of professional work experience or be a holder of master's degree.
- Applicants should pass the Standard English proficiency Test (SEPT).
- The diploma will be granted to participants who earn a minimum grade of 70 percent in each course as well as in the final graduation project.
- A minimum of 80 percent attendance in each course.
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Career Gates ( MSA School of Training).
We_They, the premium provider of British Training in Egypt, is an initiative developed by MSA University, to provide a full spectrum of professional training programs and workshops, that would develop our learners’ soft, vocational skills and Knowledge required by their professional careers.
We_They, the planet of creativity is one of the premier institutions providing state-of-the-art education that transforms the younger minds to true professionals in the sphere of Art and Design.See all Career Gates courses