Part of the MMSV3- Network Engineering Certification
- Advanced Office Productivity Tools
- Logic Building and Effective Problem Solving
- Object Oriented Programming with C++
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Relational Database Design
- Implementing Database Design on MS SQL Server
- Deploying and Configuring Business Desktops
- Fundamentals of Linux Operating System
- Deploying and Troubleshooting Linux Desktops
- Protocols and Internetworking Standards
- Configuring and Implementing Enterprise Networks
- Fundamentals of Server Technologies
- Installing, Deploying and Managing the Windows Server Network Infrastructure
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services on a Windows Server Environment
- Implementing Identity and Access management in Windows Server Active Directory
- Planning and Designing a Windows Server Environment
- Automating Windows Server Administrative Tasks Using Windows PowerShell
About NIIT Qatar
We_They Qatar is a premier provider of IT software skills training across Qatar and in the GCC Countries. We offer true competency-based programs, we guarantee quality, and we guarantee to lower your costs, all at the same time.
We_They Qatar offers on-site training at your company location as well as a regular schedule of open-enrollment classes at frequent intervals across Qatar and the GCC Countries. Our courses cover different subject areas, including both programming and system administration skills. We offer stand-alone classes in addition to all-inclusive certification training tracks.
We believe that when it comes to computer training, you need to develop true competence in new skills, not just receive an overview of syntax and techniques. The best way to assure competence is through facilitated hands on practice. Our students spend at least 50% of their time in class performing structured hands on lab exercises that build competence, confidence, and clarity.
All of our courses are instructor-led. We_They Qatar's instructors are experienced professionals, cross-trained in several technologies. They can relate the strengths and weaknesses of products and present alternative solution strategies when they are warranted.
Founded in 1998 by experienced IT training professionals, We_They Qatar has served hundreds of companies and thousands of inpiduals over the past a decade and half.See all NIIT Qatar courses