- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
For midlevel staff, new managers or any professional who wishes to improve their business communication skills.
Clear communication and the ability to convey all pertinent information in an appropriate style and format is essential for success in business.
This course considers the importance of being able to convey messages with clarity, interpret communications from others and respond appropriately, and will equip participants with the following:
- A clear understanding of their personal style, and how to play to their own strengths
- Skills to manage group communications
- Message management tips and techniques
- An understanding of the different platforms for communication, and the benefits and limitations of each
- Written and verbal communication styles
Whether initiating discussions or responding to others, delegates on this course will improve their impact when communicating with individuals or groups, either verbally or through written documentation.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses