- Duration: 8 Days
- Define a supply chain and understand material, information, and capital flows
- Understand major challenges to effective supply chain management, including variability, organizational silos, the Bullwhip Effect, and tradeoffs
- Recognize the importance of product design and manufacturing in the supply chain process
- Learn the importance of metrics (supply chain performance measures), including chain-wide metrics
Who should attend?
Professionals, managers, and executives who are involved in supply chain management, Contracts, Purchasing, Procurement managers, All involved in the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in those involved in these activities, The program is also appropriate for anyone interested to know more about the interaction between Supply chain management & other logistics & procurement& material management functions, Professionals seeking in- depth knowledge and understanding of their entire supply chain.
- Essentials of Purchasing
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- Inventory Management and Control to Improve Profitability
- Managing Transportation&Warehousing
- The Procurement Process
- Persuasive Communication
- Negotiating Strategies
- Budgeting Essentials
- Price and Cost Analysis