- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
- Timings: Enquire
Excel's current advanced functionality together with its formatting and visual design capabilities creates a basis for its extensive use as a data modelling and business reporting tool.
This very practical course provides participants with an understanding of the fundamental concepts appropriate to data modelling and Excel techniques to improve how the model outputs are reported. The course covers the most important tools used in financial modelling, analysis and reporting, including:
- Understanding the principles for planning and designing efficient financial models
- Improving Excel expertise in formatting, functions and effective data entry and manipulation
- Enhancing Excel knowledge in conditional formatting and sparkline tools; and in data slicing and dicing, data massaging, data aggregation and data integration using pivot tables
- Synthesising and summarising data into a logical framework
- Understanding approaches to scenario analysis in Excel
- Performing advanced and dynamic data validations and formatting techniques
- Designing good visualisation charts and user reports
- Developing reporting solutions using advanced form controls and buttons
- Recording, writing and editing macros to reduce the time to perform routine tasks
- Building an integrated financial model
About Informa Connect Middle East
Informa Connect Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.