Cash management is the most important internal control function as cash is liquid and hence the most vulnerable asset. To manage cash and enforce strong internal controls ensures that there are no eases of fraud and error. Cash and bank related frauds form the chief threat to all businesses. In this course participants will learn how to manage cash in the most effective way while safeguarding against liquidity issues and frauds and how to manage bank accounts for optimum utilization. It will also cover the full cycle of cash management from receipt to entry in the system.
- Understanding of the overall cash process from the time proceeds are collected to the time they are deposited in the bank and recorded in the general Ledger.
- Get an overview of the related business process, policies and procedures.
- Managing firm bank accounts
- Conditions for employment in a cash handling environment
- Receiving cash
- Treatment of bills and other cash equivalent receivables
- Physical security
- Preparing transfers and depositing to the bank
- Recording to the general ledger
- Returned cheek
- Fraud prevention techniques
- Reconciliation of bank statement to general ledger
- Petty cash Ft change in fund, cheque cashing
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Fraud and Laundering Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking