- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
At the end of the program participants will acquire the following:
Enhance their image and reputation through presenting themselves properly.Have the confidence to get the needed results.
Build Professional, stronger and longer lasting business relationships.
Being Comfortable around others and making others comfortable around them.
Knowledge of the etiquette in areas such as Business meetings and greetings, dining, gift giving, exchanging business cards
- A brief History about Etiquette & Business Etiquette in Job interviews
- First Impression that lasts &Dressing For Success & Professional Introductions
- Meetings and Greetings Etiquette & Tips for being organized
- Communication Etiquette (phone calls, Emails, Business cards, invitations, gender etiquette)
- Powerful Presentation Etiquette tips &
- Dinning as a Professional & Gift Giving and Receiving
- Farewells & Overview of Business Etiquette in different Countries
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses