- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Upon completion of this course the attendee will be able to:
- Identify the types of well completion and completion equipment.
- Read downhole completion diagrams and identify symbols and depths
- of completion equipment.
- Understand the functions of flow control equipment.
- Select the optimum sizes of flowlines and valves.
- Understand well performance.
- Predict the time at which artificial lift will be required.
- Understand the principles of artificial lift methods.
- Select the optimum artificial lift method for each specific case.
- Schedule and supervise wireline measurements.
- Identify the principles of gas and liquid measurement and meter calibration techniques.
- Identify operating well problems and recommend the required remedial actions.
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses