- Duration 25 Hours
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Barsha
The course is based on an experiential learning through exercises methodology. It introduces the modern training concept at the introductory level, beyond which it engages in participatory learning modules to fulfill the Action-oriented Approach that is the core of the applied training philosophy.
The exercises address all the main aspects of a small manufacturing enterprise; forecasting, planning, organizing, managing, manufacturing, marketing, negotiating, controlling, financing, as well as managing team dynamics and leadership. The training is a simulation of a real life situation where buying and selling transactions are mimicked in a real life setting permitting the trainee to put into practice everything they have learned during the training.
The case studies portion of the course introduces the technical aspects of a business plan to the participant while the ‘Production and Costs’ module of the training program introduces the participants technical aspects of production management and cost estimation.
Training Course Outcome
- Know the concept of layout and deduce some basic criteria to design a good layout (or improve it) for a given production process while considering the restrictions of physical space.
- Understand the concept of maximum production capacity and how to calculate it.
- Calculate the minimum stock necessary to start a business considering suppliers’ delivery delay.
- Apply these concepts to their business plan or enterprise.
- Recall the various elements of a complete production plan as a major component of a business plan (Level of production covers the fixed and variable costs and results in profit, Break-Even Point).
- Calculate a competitive selling and negotiation price.
- Gain confidence and experience in communicating with specialists, bankers and senior officers.
- Translate the feedback of the specialists into further action, i.e. production-plan.
- Learn techniques of presenting to groups with different levels of understanding.
Who Can Attend the Course ?
- Potential entrepreneurs.
- Start-up entrepreneurs.
- Existing business owners
- Project officers.
We_They DMCC was established in Jumeirah Lakes Towers “JLT”, Dubai, UAE to fill the existing gap in training programs that empower entrepreneurial competencies among potential and existing entrepreneurs. This shortage of We_They providers was outlined by empirical studies, research papers, and the practical experience of experts involved in business support services in the UAE and Arab countries.
The center aims to enable candidates to acquire entrepreneurial competencies by using the practical methods of an Action-oriented Approach. Participants learn by doing how to enhance business development and growth. In collaboration with international training providers using the best practices in training programs and methods in the world, the center aims to fill the existing gap in entrepreneurial training in the Arab States and Africa.See all Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center courses