Upon completing of this course, the attendee will be able to :
- Identify the purposes of production logging.
- Identify the types and functions of production logging tools.
- Interpret production logs.
- Witness production logging jobs and evaluate the logs.
- Evaluate well performance and diagnose well problems by the use of production logs.
- Purposes of production logging
- Use of production logging for well and reservoir diagnosis
- Flow regimes and flow parameters
- Temperature survey
- Density measurements log
- GR densitometer
- Water hold-Up meter
- Fluid - electrical capacitance
- DFT Tool
- Manometer ( Press. Gauges )
- Radioactive tracer log/RST
- Noise log
- USIT ( Ultrasonic Imaging Tool )
- Corrosion monitoring and cement evaluation
- GHOST ( GAS Holdup Optical Sensor Tool )
- Production logging job planing and reporting
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses