- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 3 Days
- To Familiarize Product Managers with Secrets of the JOB.
Who should attend
- Product Managers.
- What is product management?
- Definition of product management
- Differences in product management across business contexts
- What do product managers do?
- Roles and responsibilities of product managers
- Product management activities across the product life cycle
- Deliverables for product managers
- Important interfaces for product managers
- What makes a good product manager?
- Knowledge domains for product managers
- Key skills and personality traits
- What do high-performance product management organizations look like?
- Determinants of high performance product management organizations
- Most admired companies in product management
- PM Job Description
- Overcoming Product Management Challenges through Leadership Skills
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses