- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 10 days
- Timings Thursday 7pm-10pm / Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Locations Knowledge Village
Who is this course for?
What will I learn?
- Product Management — An Introduction
- Corporate Strategy and Product Policy
- Product line Decisions,Product Life Cycle and Marketing Strategies
- New Product Development and the Techniques of Idea Generation and Screening & Testing
- Launching and Tracking New Product Programmes
- Organising for New Products
- Introduction to Brand Management
- Consumer Brand Knowledge & Brand Identity, Personality and Brand Associations
- Managing Brand Architecture and Brand Portfolios
- Corporate Branding and Tools for Building Brand Equity, Leveraging Brand Equity, Measurement of Brand Equity
Will I recieve a certificate of completion
Yes from XLRI, India
Graduation with some work experience
The XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, Jamshedpur is a premier graduate business school in India. Established in 1949 it is arguably the oldest business school in India and is regarded to be among the top 5 business schools of the country.
XLRI in partnership with Allied institute of management Studies has been offering premier management education to the UAE work force. This partnership started in year 2001 and in the last 13+ years XLRI Dubai operation has trained more 500 + working professionals through their various long duration academic programs. i.e. Executive Program in management , Logistics and Supply Chain and in Human recourse Management. All the XLRI programs are delivered in the evening class mode with 100% faculty inputs from XLRI India. In the last 13 years XLRI – AIMS proudly states that their Management Development Program has attracted both International & Local companies.See all XLRI courses
Sales, Marketing and PR Related Questions
I am working as sale associate. I wanna improve my skills on retails. What kind of courses can i ...
Unanswered //Dec 2, 2016 Sales and Negotiation, Sales, Marketing and PR