This course provides a comprehensive study of procurement practices and policies used by purchasing departments. The areas covered will be the purchasing function, purchasing and management objectives, purchasing systems, inventory and materials management interface, quality assurance, price analysis, selection, evaluation and control of suppliers, value analysis, planning and forecasting the procurement plan and purchasing ethics
- Developing strategic alliances with suppliers
- Using economic indicators, true costs and pricing to achieve price stability and improve price forecasting
- Modern purchasing strategies and best practices
- Using price and cost analysis techniques to rationalize total cost of acquisition strategies
- Developing an effective supply management program
- Reviewing sample contracts and supply agreements
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses