This qualification is designed for those in an operational role who need the capability to carry out procurement and supply tasks. You will develop the knowledge to understand demand management, arrange supply logistics and implement new contracts.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
- Understand the procurement and contract process
- Assess activities that should be done in-house and those that should be outsourced
- Prepare an RFP (Request for Proposal)
- Conduct negotiations for the project
- Understand and Develop project budgets
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Professionals seeking advancement in their Business Analysis career
- New Project Managers
- Experienced Project Managers looking to update their skills
- Project team members
- Managers interested in learning about Project Management
- Procurement Principles
- Quantitative Techniques and Statistics
- Management Principles and Practices
- Inventory Management
- Business Environment in Procurement & Supply
- Managing Bidding Documents
- Legal Framework
- Productivity and Quality Management
- Contract Management
- Negotiations in Procurement & Supply
- Performance Management in Procurement & Supply
- Storage and Warehouse Management
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses