- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Excellent Troubleshooting skills are considered a core competency for ‘Best-in-Class’ industrial companies. If your company’s goals include minimizing downtime then this workshop is a must because it delivers rapid, safe Troubleshooting.
The Process Troubleshooting and Problem Solving program follows a broad, holistic approach in order to address the complexities of the modern industrial environment.
Many of the problem solving techniques and tools that will be taught are generic and principle based. It is therefore an excellent program to attend if you are interested in advancing your career opportunities and to improve your self-confidence
The program systematically moves from a “Reactive” (what went wrong?) approach to a “Pro-Active” (We have done everything we could. What else can go wrong?) focus. This is exactly what an organization striving for World Class performance standards does
Is it right for me?
- Supervisors who are involved in the operations function and who are responsible for leading and directing people to achieve and improve productivity levels
- Those faced with the challenge of actually using the various techniques of Troubleshooting and Problem Solving to reduce downtime and waste and improve run efficiencies will benefit
- It is of equal importance to Production, Maintenance Engineering and Process Engineering personnel
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- focus on how to become a ‘Top Gun’ Troubleshooter
- develop a structured approach to Troubleshooting and Problem Solving which uses a common terminology and shared understanding
- point the way to Continuous Improvement in the way you run your processes and make incremental efficiency gains
- understand the difference between having a techniques manual on the bookshelf – and actually making it work
- identify the “motivated” people who should be the champions of Troubleshooting and Problem Solving – and who should just follow
- understand work practices which “allow” success in Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
What will it cover?
- DAY 1 - CONCEPTS
- DAY 2 - TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES - PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
- DAY 3 - PEOPLE ISSUES
- DAY 4 - OPERATOR, MAINTAINER, DESIGNER INTERFACE
- DAY 5 - OPEN FORUM
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses