- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 10 Days
There is an alarming trend in industry to discount the potential contribution of the Technical/Operations function to productivity improvement, product quality and gains in market share. Principles taught in this training session will help you to understand the true nature and different techniques of problem solving and problem prevention in the operational/process environment.
Excellent Troubleshooting skills are considered a core competency for ‘Best-in-Class’ industrial companies. If your company’s goals include minimizing downtime then this training event is a must because it delivers rapid, safe Troubleshooting
Is it right for me?
- This programme is directed at those Supervisors who are involved in the operations function and who are responsible for leading and directing people to achieve and improve productivity levels
- Those faced with the challenge of actually using the various techniques of Troubleshooting and Problem Solving to reduce downtime and waste and improve run efficiencies will benefit
- The programme elements are of equal importance to Production, Maintenance Engineering and Process Engineering personnel
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- How to become a ‘Top Gun’ Troubleshooter by acquiring new skills
- To develop a structured approach to Troubleshooting and Problem Solving which uses a common terminology and shared understanding
- To point the way to Continuous Improvement in the way you run your processes and make incremental efficiency gains
- To understand the difference between having a techniques manual on the bookshelf – and actually making it work
- To identify the “motivated” people who should be the champions of Troubleshooting and Problem Solving – and who should just follow
- To understand work practices which “allow” success in Troubleshooting and Problem Solving thought reducing the variability of your process
What will it cover?
- DAY 1 - INTRODUCTION AND PREPARATION FOR START UP AND COMMISSIONING
- DAY 2 - COMMISSIONING STRATEGY AND PROCESS
- DAY 3 - PROCESS PLANT AND MACHINERY SPECIFIC ISSUES
- DAY 4 - PROJECT MANAGING START-UP/COMMISSIONING PROJECTS
- DAY 5 - PROBLEM SOLVING, RISK AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- DAY 6 - CONCEPTS
- DAY 7 - TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES - PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
- DAY 8 - PEOPLE ISSUES
- DAY 9 - OPERATOR, MAINTAINER, DESIGNER INTERFACE
- DAY 10 - OPEN FORUM
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses