- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-led course teaches proven methods for architecting, designing, and building complex process application solutions with IBM Business Process Manager V8.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM product that can provide you with the necessary visibility and insight to effectively manage the business processes of your organization. This course focuses on the Standard configuration of IBM Business Process Manager.
The course begins by explaining how to extend process visibility beyond direct process participants to managers and executives by including reports that provide real-time productivity and historical performance trends. The course also covers how a process application incorporates rich user interactivity without sacrificing user response time. You also learn how to integrate disparate systems and data sources through inbound and outbound integrations.
In hands-on exercises throughout the course, you develop a process application that enhances the function, usability, performance, and maintainability of a business process.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows operating system.
This intermediate course is designed for process application developers who have experience with implementing IBM Business Process Manager V8. The course is also relevant for other project team members who are involved in the design, architecture, and building of complex process applications.
- Design and create reports and scoreboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across the organization
- Create rich user interfaces for the IBM Business Process Manager application without introducing adverse performance impacts
- Design an IBM Business Process Manager data architecture for a process application with complex business data
- Model all decision authority for a process and employ complex logic for task routing and assignments
- Construct complex task and process task-to-task interaction controls
- Identify and solve common issues with real world integration
You should complete:
- Modeling and Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager V8 (WB802GB) or (VB802GB)
You should have:
- build and deploy at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses