- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
At the end of the program participants will acquire the following:
A better understanding of the decision making as a process
Learn how to make effective and on-time decisions
Identify the element of problem solving process
Practice how to develop appropriate solutions
- What's involved in a decision & The decision making models
- Evaluating and analyzing risks
- The “What If” concept
- Involving others; when, how, and setting the limits/guidelines
- From consensus to autocratic approach & Problem solving model / process
- The root and cause effect diagram & The Ishikawa (Fish bone) model
- Brainstorming and brain mapping technique & Working against time
About Strategic Vision
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses