By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Increase awareness of problem solving steps and problem solving tools.
- Distinguish root causes from symptoms to identify the right solution for the right problem. Improve problem solving and decision making skills by identifying individual problem solving styles.
- Think creatively and work towards creative solutions.
- Recognize the top ten rules of good decision-making.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- What is Problem Solving?
- Problem Solving Styles
- The Problem Solving Model
- Six Ways to Approach a Decision
- The Problem Solving Toolkit
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Decision Making Case Study
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.